Access to Your Timecard
There are approximately 5,000 employees utilizing the system to enter their time daily. There are a few things to keep in mind as you utilize the system.
- To log onto the system you will utilize your five digit employee number and a current password.
- You will be prompted periodically to change your password.
- If you attempt to log onto the system more than three times unsuccessfully, the system will lock you out for a period of time. If this happens, call the ISD Help Desk at x2030 or if you wait 90 minutes the system will allow you to attempt to log in again.
- For additional training tools, please visit the Training Resources page, located in TimeSaver under the My Links tab
- If you need support, call the ISD Help Desk at x2030.
Intranet users' URL address: https://taaintranet.sonoma-county.org
Internet users' URL address: https://timesaver.sonoma-county.org
Java Setup Instructions for Timesaver
If you require assistance logging into TimeSaver, or can log in, but are having other TimeSaver issues, please contact the ISD Help Desk for assistance, at (707) 565-2030 ISD-HelpDesk@sonoma-county.org
Top of page