Report A Problem
For Emergencies please call 911
A commitment to provide quality transportation and public works services
within Sonoma County in a responsive and professional manner for the
- Air Pollution (NSCAPC): To preserve air quality, protect the
health and welfare of the residents in Sonoma County, and promote
diversity and economic vitality in the region.
- Airport: To operate and maintain airfield facilities for airline
passenger services as well as corporate, recreational, law enforcement,
emergency medical transport and fire fighting aircraft.
- Integrated Waste: To provide ecological sound solid waste disposal,
natural gas recovery, electrical generation, recycling, community
hazardous waste disposal and composting programs.
- Transit: To deliver cost effective public transportation services
that best satisfies public wants and needs.
- Roads: To perform design, construction and maintenance of all
roads, bridges and minor drainage systems within the County road
system and keep the roads open and safely passable for public use.