SONOMA COUNTY AUDITOR-CONTROLLER-TREASURER-TAX COLLECTOR is pleased to provide you with the capability to obtain property tax information on-line. You may view your tax bill and, if desired, make your property tax payment using a credit card, debit card or E-Check electronic debit from your checking or savings account.
- Credit card payments - 2.25% of the total transaction amount
- Debit card payments - $3.49 per transaction
- E-Check payments - $1.50 per transaction
All transaction fees are payable to the payment processing company. The County of Sonoma does not collect these fees.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation number at the end of your transaction, your transaction was NOT successful.
The tax roll is a public document that lists taxes and special assessments, the amount paid and the amount due for all taxable real estate, business property and personal property located in Sonoma County. To protect your privacy we do not display name or address information in the results of any searches you perform on this web site.
Please Note: Some users are getting a certificate error when searching the assessment roll - the software vendor is aware of this issue and working to fix it. If you get an error, please do the following:
- Make sure to add https://obpf.mptsweb.com to trusted web sites
- If you still get this error and are using Internet Explorer, click "Continue to this website (not recommended)"
- If using Chrome, click on the "Advanced" link and then choose "Proceed"
- If using Firefox, add the exception
We appologize for any inconvenience this may cause.