Can You Help Us?
You sure can...and in any number of ways:
By adopting from us and giving a homeless pet a forever home.
By making a tax-deductible contribution to benefit the animals.
By becoming an animal foster parent.
By volunteering your time.
By donating items we need. See our "Wish List" below.
Thank you for any help you can provide!
Our Wish List
For our Dogs and Puppies:
- Plastic bags (i.e. grocery, newspaper)
- Quality-name canned food
- Kongs (Medium to Large)
- Covered beds – "caves"
- Small and Medium adjustable nylon collars
- Pig Ears
For our Cats and Kittens:
- Stainless steel lasagna trays (9" x 13" x 2")
- Scratching pads or posts (maximum 18")
- Quality-name canned and dry food
- Clumping and Non-clumping cat litter
- Adjustable nylon collars with bells
- Snuggles Safe Discs (for orphaned kittens)
For our Rabbits:
- Timothy hay
- Paper Bags
- Rabbit-size cardboard boxes
- Carpet samples
For all Shelter Animals:
- Bath towels
- Clorox bleach
If you can donate any of these items, please contact 707-565-7113 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to deliver them to our shelter. Thank you for your generosity!
Back to Top