Can You Help Us?
You sure can...and in any number of ways:
Donate your new or gently used stock trailer to the Sonoma County Animal Shelter!
The Shelter needs a stock trailer to transport a variety of livestock including goats, sheep, llamas, pigs, cows, horses, and any other large animals that need a ride.
Read more! (PDF: 114kB)
By adopting from us and giving a homeless pet a forever home.
By making a tax-deductible contribution to benefit the animals.
By participating in The My Mutt Program you can make your pet a star and express your love for pets!
By volunteering your time.
By donating items we need. See our "Wish List" below.
Thank you for any help you can provide!
Our Wish List
For our Dogs and Puppies:
- Plastic bags (i.e. grocery, newspaper)
- Quality-name canned food
- Kongs (Medium to Large)
- Covered beds – "caves"
- Small and Medium adjustable nylon collars
For our Cats and Kittens:
- Stainless steel lasagna trays (9" x 13" x 2")
- Scratching pads or posts (maximum 18")
- Quality-name canned and dry food
- Clumping and Non-clumping cat litter
- Adjustable nylon collars with bells
- Snuggles Safe Discs (for orphaned kittens)
For our Rabbits:
- Timothy hay
- Paper Bags
- Rabbit-size cardboard boxes
- Carpet samples
For all Shelter Animals:
- Bath towels
- Clorox bleach
If you can donate any of these items, please call our volunteer coordinator,
at (707) 565-7116 to make arrangements to drop them off.
Back to Top